Banff Mountain Film Festival
2014-15 DXC Season Kick Off
- Sunday, November 23rd & Monday, November 24th
- 7:00pm at Marshall School Auditorium, Duluth
- Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door (Make sure to get your tickets in advance, this festival sells out)
- Expo and vendor displays with great raffle prizes
- Doors open at 5:30pm for food & beverages. Same services offered during intermission (NO food or beverages allowed in theater)
- Tickets go on sale Monday, October 27th!
- Tickets will be sold at the following locations: Ski Hut, Continental, Trailfitters, Duluth Pack,Vertical Endeavors, Damage Board Shop,Tortoise and Hare Footwear
The Duluth XC Ski Club kicks off another great season by welcoming the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour to town. Come to the Marshall School Auditorium at 5:30pm on November 23rd and 24th to mingle with other outdoor enthusiasts while taking in the spectacular show. You won’t want to miss this incredible event.
The Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour will exhilarate you with amazing big-screen stories. Journey to exotic locations, paddle the wildest waters and climb the highest peaks. The 2014/15 Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour brings films from the 39th annual Banff Mountain Film Festival to over 285 communities around the world and Duluth, Minnesota is one of its first stops. This year’s tour features a collection of the most inspiring and thought-provoking action, environmental, and adventure mountain films. Traveling from remote landscapes and cultures to up close and personal with adrenaline-packed action sports, the 2014/15 World Tour is an exhilarating and provocative exploration of the mountain world.
Arrowhead Tennis & Athletic Center
Damage Board Shop
Continental Ski & Bike
Mont du Lac
Snowflake Nordic Center
Tortoise and Hare Footwear
Tycoons Alehouse & Eatery