DXC’s 2019-20 Membership Year is open for registration. (June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020)
Your membership helps make it possible for DXC to offer events and programs for skiers of all ages and skill levels, to keep you informed about local ski-related news, and to invest in and advocate for our local trails and access to cross-country skiing in Duluth.
Thank you for partnering with DXC to groom a course for the future of Nordic skiing in Duluth!
Can't remember if you're a current DXC member?? Click here and then select "enroll" to enter your email and find out!
Otherwise, please click the blue button to register, or if you prefer to register by mail, please download the DXC membership form, and mail it to the address indicated on the form.
DXC is a volunteer-run organization. Please indicate on your membership form how you’d like to get involved (ski tours, races, special events, youth programs, etc.), or contact us at email@example.com.
Annual memberships fees:
- Discounts at local ski shops/outdoor vendors
Vertical Endeavors, Snowflake, RollerskiShop.com)
- Tour DuLuth ski day celebration, including free dinner for DXC members
- Subsidized DXC ski apparel
- Nordic Spirit ski race
- Local trail work/maintenance and grooming
- Operation and renovations of Lester-Amity Chalet
- Discounted membership with Parks & Trails Council of Minnesota
(includes subscription to MN Trails magazine)
- Wednesday Night Hillbounding
- Operation of the Spirit Mountain Nordic Center
- Birkie/Korte Bus from/to Duluth, with discounted pricing for DXC members
- Grand Avenue Nordic Center trail development and partnership with City of Duluth
- Host of the Banff Mountain Film Festival (returning January 5-6, 2019)
- KidSki and several Juniors Programs, with discounted fees
- Winter Trails Day
- Solstice Ski
- Boulder Lake Night Ski & Snowshoe
- Host of Junior National Qualifying ski races (e.g. Hilltop Invite JNQ)
- Partnership with Youth Outdoors-Duluth to ensure all youth can access Nordic skiing
- Wednesday Night Ski & Social (new this year, more details forthcoming)
- Regular email updates on local ski-related events, programs, & news
- Trails advocacy at the City and elsewhere to maintain and improve
Nordic ski trails around Duluth, from East to West
DXC members receive various discounts from the following businesses (June 1 - May 31). You may be asked to show your current membership card.